- Increase your sense of belonging and purpose. (Feeling needed when a friend is going through a tough time)
- Boost your Happiness (When I share stories with friends, I learn to laugh at my troubles!)
- Reduce Stress (It is no fun to go out for a Martini alone! )
- Improve your self -worth (Feeling loved and needed)
- Decrease your risk of serious mental illness (When I need to rant, I can pick up the phone! They understand.)
- Help you weather traumas such as Divorce, illness, job loss or death of a loved one. (When my first husband died, I relied on God, family & FRIENDS!)
- Encourage you to change unhealthy lifestyle habits (WHAT! No martinis! well, that depends on the friends!)
- Shares in good times (New baby, new house, new job, new hubby! Celebrate & laugh together!)
Monthly Archives: July 2010
You deserve to treat yourself
In this stressful life, it is so important to restore your body and soul. Experts say that couples that take time out to vacation together, spending time without the stresses of daily life , have happier, healthier long term relationships then those that don’t. There is no time like NOW to plan your escape!
For so many of us, the Holidays are the most stressful time of year. All the preparation, family drama…and then come the “after Holiday Blues”…
Now imagine that when the real stress begins, you can look across the table and smile, knowing that when it is all over you will escape on a fantastic getaway for a week of sailing on a Windstar Cruise.
YES, a week of relaxing with the gentle breeze, turquoise ocean, amazing service, culinary perfection and romance in the air…EVERYONE DESERVES THAT!
Think of it as an investment in your physical and mental health!
“A Happy Wife is a Happy Life” and a “Happy Couple is a Happy Family”!
YOU DESERVE TO GETAWAY!. And there isn’t a better time then right after the Holidays!
What’s so special about a Windstar Cruise?
A Windstar Cruise is a refreshingly casual onboard experience appealing to even non-cruisers who want to experience the romance of the Sea without the confinement, crowds, regimentation or stuffiness often associated with “conventional” cruise ships. As one of the privileged few (148 guests) you the feel as though you are on your own sailing yacht.
go to www.morethanjustacruise.com for more details. Click on Windstar 2011