TOP 5 Reasons Cruising is Great for Families!
- Kids are split into age appropriate groups so making new friends is easy and fun is supervised!
- Teens have their own Dance Clubs onboard where parents can’t “Hang around”!
- On deck sports activities such as Golf, Rock Climbing, Zip Lining & Water slides keep kids entertained!
- Raining? No Problem! How about Movies, Arcades, painting, Ice Cream Sundae Parties and MORE!!
- Late evening entertainment for the kids & that means MOM & DAD can stay out and have fun where kids can’t “Hang around”!!
Okay, here is the scoop. I have raised 5 kids who are now all in their 20’s and I can honestly tell you that Cruising was the perfect vacation for us.
Disney World? Pretty awesome…but you really need a vacation when you come back from there!! It certainly isn’t relaxing!
Beach Resort? I love to relax on the beach and get a massage at a beautiful island resort….but not when the kids get bored and start saying “Mom, can you come in the water?” “Dad, can you walk me back to the room”? I
OH! And did I mention how expensive it is to feed everyone every day?!!!! Totally unpredictable when each family member has different desires for lunch or dinner. Maybe that should be # 6 – Kids can eat WHAT they want WHEN they want it. (and it’s all included!)
A Cruise solves all of these issues …
Kids are entertained so Mom & Dad can enjoy some alone time to relax or “whatever”!
Days at sea are just what us parents need to decompress and relax.
Everyone can eat what they want, when they want. No hassles, no expensive dining bills…and that means no stress!
After our first 3 cruises, it was our families vacation of choice. Cruising made everyone happy!
Our favorite Cruise Lines for Family vacation?
- Royal Caribbean (The kids favorite!)
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Princess Cruises
Now that the ids are grown up, we still love those Cruise vacations…in fact I look forward to our Super Bowl Cruise on the Celebrity Millennium in 2012 with the whole family!
It is still the #1 vacation for our family because a vacation is really about relaxing, having fun and creating your own mix.
A great holiday Gift for your family…togetherness on a cruise!
Filed under adult cruise, Celebrity Cruises, cruiseOne, cruises, Cruising, Family Vacation, janet devito, Princess cruises, royal caribbean, royal caribbeans, travel, vacation